Monday, March 29, 2010

Why did I wait so long to get an iPhone?

Last week we took the plunge and purchased our first iPhones. What took us so long to make this change??? The hassle of changing phone companies and learning a new system definitely played a role. My key concern was blue tooth connectivity to my car. I decided to purchase a compatible portable blue tooth system to allow for hands-free driving. My next step is to configure that system and use it while driving any vehicle.

The iPhone's technology is awesome to hold in your hands. I think the speed of its connectivity is faster than the computer's speed. Is that possible? The phone is easy to use and has a tremendous amount of capacity. I can check personal and business email anywhere and the process is simple. Although I am still on the early-learning phase, I think we made the best move by changing over to the iPhone. Thank you Apple for consistently making user-friendly products and providing excellent technical support for your customers!